Etiquette and Dining Programs – Designed for Today’s Children
Etiquette Classes for Kids
For parents who recognize the importance of their children’s manners, this interactive program focuses on up-to-date social and communications skills which build self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. These fun and informative programs include role-playing exercises, and a comprehensive workbook for each student to keep as a reference guide.
The social programs include:
- Social and Communication Skills
- Self-esteem and Confidence Building
- Developing Confidence in Making New Acquaintances
- Handshaking with All Ages
- Conversation and Listening Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- The Etiquette of Public Places
Confidence in party and dining situations frees children from worrying about making mistakes. Everyone has experienced awkward moments dropping a fork on the floor and wondering whether to pick it up or leave it there, or showing up at a party dressed up while everyone else is wearing jeans.
Students learn to feel comfortable and self-assured in special social situations. This fun and informative program include role-playing exercises, instructive materials, and a workbook for each student to keep as a reference guide. A formal three-course tutorial luncheon may be served.
The dining etiquette class for children includes:
- The ABC’s of Table Manners
- American and Continental Styles of Eating
- Navigating the Place Setting
- Napkins, Glassware and Silverware
- Difficult-to-eat Foods
- Posture at the Table
- When to Start Eating
- Dining Dos and Don’ts
Who should attend?
- Children ages 9-11
Contact The Etiquette School at to reserve your time and date