Business Etiquette: How do your employees measure up?
In today’s increasingly global society, technical know-how alone can no longer keep your corporation on the cutting edge. To stay competitive, that technical know-how must now be supplemented by the professional sophistication that gives company associates the skills they need to work effectively with clients – both overseas and here at home.
But how do you foster business etiquette in your employees?
Boost your staff’s business IQ with The Etiquette School’s hands-on training in effective conversation, networking savvy, dining expertise and the fine art of making favorable first impressions. Watch employees blossom as they develop self confidence and a world-class presence. What’s more, you can expect your investment to pay for itself many times over in terms of improved client relationships and a more positive corporate image.
- Effective Networking
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Communication Skills
- Wardrobe & Accessories
- Total Quality in the Business Arena
- Written Correspondence
- 15 Power Point of Business and Social Entertaining
- American and Continental Styles of Eating
- Navigating the Place Setting
- Correct Use of the Napkin and Silverware
- Using Silent Service Codes
- Avoiding the 10 Most Common Dining Errors
- When and How to Make a Toast
- Dining Dos and Don’ts, and more
- Pre-meeting Strategies
- Rank and Status Differences
- Communication Styles
- Global Forms of Address
- Correct Business and Social Introductions
- The Protocol of Business Card Exchange
- Effective Gift Giving
- Conversation, Person Space, and Gestures
- High- and Low-context Cultures
- What to Do Before the Negotiations Begin
- Body Language – What to Avoid
- Wardrobe Strategies
- Traveling Smart
Contact The Etiquette School at to schedule a customized group seminar for your staff.