Polished social and eating manners become increasingly important as teens and young adults prepare to enter the competitive social, collegiate, and business worlds. Like the unspoken signals of a secret society, the nuances of good manners proclaim one’s breeding, or lack of it — a situation that can determine which doors will open or which will remain closed to future opportunities.
Give your young adult the skills to handle any circumstance with confidence beyond his or her years.
This essential program covers all aspects of dining, including:
- Navigating the Place Setting
- American and Continental Styles of Eating
- How to Eat Properly
- Proper use of the Napkin, Glassware, and Tableware
- When to Start and Finish Eating
- When Silence is Golden
- Avoiding the 10 Most Commonly Made Eating Errors
- Posture at the Table and Excusing Yourself
- Handling Difficult-to-eat Foods
- Dining Dos and Don’ts
Who should attend?
- Teenagers (12-15)
- Young adults (16-17)
By Appointment: 949-493-6700.
Contact the Etiquette School of Monarch Beach to reserve your time and date.
Your investment is $55 per hour: 2-hour program. Saturdays are available. Individual instruction.